Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Journey Begins.


  Welcome to the blog where I will document my thought process, emotions, frustrations, and everything in between. Beginning the portfolio project is exciting but scary. I will be embarking on a journey of creative thought process that I've never experienced in my academic years. School tends to test students' abilities to memorize, read, and mathematically think, which is great, but thinking creatively has become difficult to many students including myself. Not having a set of guidelines or rules lets the creative juices flow but it can be rather difficult to create something completely new and original. During this 5 week process, I will be exercising a creative side of me that doesn't get used very often in school. 
    I am thrilled to be working on this project with my group members and being creative with them. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us, good and bad. I'm also excited to see how we will overcome obstacles that are along the way and how we progress not only individually but also collectively. 
   I'm very enthusiastic to see my personal progress as an editor. Editing has been something that, ever since I had the chance of doing, I did. I've made little montage videos of trips just for fun and also have edited all of the videos I've made for school. I just love how I have the power to take clips and videos and put them together into one cohesive story. Editing is tedious but it is something I genuinely enjoy. I've never thought of editing as a hassle. 
  The process of seeing how I am learning and progressing as a new and better me, makes me happy about this project, although it may seem a little overwhelming at times. Come along on this journey with me.
See you at the next stop,
Isa.

No comments:

Post a Comment