Thursday, March 30, 2017

Going Back to Our Old Plot?!

   Well, I know I said theres a new plot. I sort of lied. Don't hate me!!!
 On Wednesday night, I met up with one of my group members because she wanted to discuss something about the old plot. Jessi felt really strongly about "Spectrum" and she didn't want to give up on the idea so easily. So she made a story board on her own for the intro of "Spectrum".




   











 We basically made the opening more simple by not using a flashback and having Violet literally step into another world. Also, the meaning of the two worlds have changed. The red world has freedom of speech taken away because the government's plan is to create conflict and anger between the people. The blue world has a government that wants people to lack human communication by manipulating the media into believing human communication is detrimental. We're also using newspapers to help distinguish between the two worlds.
 Friday, we will begin filming. I'm excited for my debut acting gig. I'm happy that Jessi came up with a way to solve the issue we had before, which was not having enough time. I'm excited to see the end result.
Stay tuned for more,
Isa.

No comments:

Post a Comment