Sunday, March 12, 2017

Brainstorming


 My group and I have not yet established what our film opening plot is going to be but we are in the brainstorming process. We are inspired by the role that colors play in the tone of our film and we are interested in having colors be an artistic element. I think that this is an amazing idea because recently films like La La Land and Moonlight have used colors as an artistic elements. I'm excited to see how exactly we will incorporate the colors and to play around with Mise-en-scene elements. This is something I have not tried doing with previous projects. It is important that I go out of my comfort zone, especially on a project as big and as important as this one. Originality is key to make a good film, as long as it is executed correctly. 

Citations: "La La Land (2016)." IMDbhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt3783958/,  March 12, 2017.

"Moonlight (2016)." IMDb. IMDb.com http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4975722/?ref_=tt_rec_tt  March 12, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment